Thursday, March 10, 2011

Kenny's Droid Army

     While in Ottawa, Ken sent me a link for a pattern and said that if I could make said pattern it would be so cool.  Although at the time I wasn't really sure what it was, I have since been educated on the importance and awesomeness that is the Google Android.  The next day I proceeded to make one in the only available colour I had (variated brown).  Ken loved it and there were many giggles of joy.  I promised to make him more of the correct colour. (Click here for the patter/link Ken sent me)

Droid 1.0
     Later that week we went to the store together so that he could pick out the appropriate shade of green for his family of Droids.  I offered to make mini ones as well as the size the original pattern created.  When I returned home from Ottawa I asked Ken how many Droids he actually wanted.  His reply was simple: "An army?"  How could I refuse such a cute request!  So now here I am, a Droid factory in the making; preparing an army for Ken to use in his plans of world domination.

And so it begins...

No comments:

Post a Comment