Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Totes!


         For the past month I have been sewing totes like it's nobody's business!! ... Well, it's MY business, but you get the idea.  I must say I've become a pro at this pattern, though I really need to start making something different.  20 thousand totes from the same pattern isn't very good for business. But they are pretty sweet totes! 



Gurr is Keeper of the Totes!
     I've just started experimenting with linings and matching clutches (making my own patterns).  The clutches are still very much in the "trial and error" phase and have a couple kinks to work out but I hope to have a working product out and ready to sell within a few weeks to a month.

First attempt at lining and matching clutch

Turned out pretty good
     These totes are available for purchase on my Etsy site here or you can send me an e-mail at HookNeedleSpindle@hotmail.com.  Keep crafty!



No comments:

Post a Comment