Saturday, October 15, 2011

Sneak Peek 5

    So here is the last Sneak Peek before the hopeful fan release date next week! I know it's a day late, but I have a good excuse I promise!


   Unfortunately it looks like I'm gonna need to review the release dates for the New Line.  With so many things on the go, the time I had allotted to the New Line has taken quite a hit.  I'm hoping to keep the fan release date the same, but change the public release date to some time in the new year perhaps (unless by some miracle I can manage to find the time, energy and materials to pump out a large amount of quality product in a short amount of time).  I will keep you all posted with the New Line changes and the other exciting happenings going on this month and the next (including the main reason the New Line has taken such a hit : next blog post).

So Keep Crafty and Stay Tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment