Monday, February 20, 2012

Week 7 : Quick Heart Bookmark

     Since I've been spending so much time working on my big projects I chose to do a quick one this week for the Weekly Project.  Here it is:


     It was super quick to make. I used an F/5/3.75mm hook.

Ch 4. In 4th chain from hook, 3 trc, 3 dc, chain 1, 3 dc, 3 trc, chain 3, slip stitch, cut off leaving a long tail. You can either make a chain as long as you need or just leave it as one strand.  I found leaving just one strand fits better in a book (closes better).  Another neat idea would be to use different shapes for the base. A butterfly could be cute, or a kitty even.  I did notice some cute 3D bases when browsing online.

I'm hoping to put up a post this week on the big projects I've been working on for the past week and a bit, but for now I'm posting pics of them on the facebook page found here.

Have a good week everyone, and Keep Crafty!

No comments:

Post a Comment